Ergonomics Made Easy Privacy Notice
Last updated: March 25, 2016.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Ergonomics Made Easy Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at ErgonomicsMadeEasy.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Ergonomics Made Easy.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features to customize and enhance your online experience.
Will Ergonomics Made Easy Sell or Share My Email Address?
We value your privacy, and will never sell or share your email address. We collect it for the sole purpose of communicating with you about your account and order status, as well as to inform you of promotions or other information that may be helpful to you. And of course, should you decide you no longer wish to receive promotional emails or newsletters from Ergonomics Made Easy, simply use the opt-out link present in every email we send you, and we'll remove you from our mailing list.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
ErgonomicsMadeEasy.com gives you access to certain information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in most cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the "Which Information Can I Access?" section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please adjust your preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of ErgonomicsMadeEasy.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit ErgonomicsMadeEasy.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at ErgonomicsMadeEasy.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.